google.com, pub-9792449424618443, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

30/01/2014

Aaliyah Illustrations: By Hayden Williams


Now, as much as I am known for sharing music by someone who was so talented and special in her own right, I am also one for sharing talent of those who rightly deserve the recognition. Some of you may know him as Hayden Williams, who is a well known UK Fashion Illustrator and Designer. I have admired his work for a long time now and what's even better is that he too is also a big fan of Aaliyah, which makes me like him even more! (No bias of course! :o) lol) All I can say is wow! His drawings are absolutely stunning of our beloved Babygirl! :o) You can check out more of his stuff via BloggerTumblrTwitterFacebook and Pinterest. Enjoy everyone! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment